Labels

Analog diri (3) bigday (1) boring (10) concern (7) friends (1) Friendship (1) life (34) LOL (6) Love (27) luahan rasa (15) Maaf (1) missing (4) nonsense (1) pet (2) raya (3) Regret (1) result (1) setadi (5) sorrow (5) Sorry (1) sweet (2) vacation (4)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Something will happen soonnnnn.

So sooon :D wait and see. The only thing about my family and I . It's should be the biggest day in my life. But just do it moderately. That's the way of islam :) You maybe will suprised what going to happen on March kan? hihi. But everything still in our plan. We just plan it, Allah decide it. I know Allah know the best for me :)

4 comments:

pott cett said...

kuyam..mu nk nikah ke. plss jgn nikah dulu. huhu

ku yam said...

bkpeeeeee?

Anonymous said...

tahniah. :) jgn lupa jemput. *tak malu* teehee.

pott cett said...

adop r. aku nk kad. amboh jemput gune fb.