Labels

Analog diri (3) bigday (1) boring (10) concern (7) friends (1) Friendship (1) life (34) LOL (6) Love (27) luahan rasa (15) Maaf (1) missing (4) nonsense (1) pet (2) raya (3) Regret (1) result (1) setadi (5) sorrow (5) Sorry (1) sweet (2) vacation (4)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010




HoldingHands.jpg Holding Hands image by lmm12112

I asked you If i was pretty. You said, NO
I asked you if I was so fat. You said, YES OF COURSE!
I asked if you wanted to be with me forever, You said, NO
I asked you if you would cry if I walked away. You said, NO
I had heard to much, and need to leave and.
as I walked away......

You grabbed my arm and told me to stay.
You said....

You are not pretty, you are Beautiful
The only thing FAT or BIG about you is your HEART
I dont want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
And baby, I wouldnt cry if you walked away...
I would DIE :')


cuddle1.jpg image by findstuff22

onigiriemoticon

No comments: